Thursday, January 28, 2021

Concrete Pouring day.

 











 

Because the building only had walk through doors and no over head doors, they had to pump the concrete in through one of the doors. Rather interesting process to watch.












 

Then after a long day the concrete subfloor was done. Once it cured I take over with the interior walls to get ready for the electrician. All in all it was interesting experience watching a chunk of yard turn into my new train room.Progress has certainly slowed now the professionals are done and I doing the work myself. I will continue to update but not every day. Work is progressing though. Just not as fast it is primarily me working weekends for a while. Also. While the build was going on I had my camera set to time lapse so I have a frame every 5 minutes for the whole week. I plan to compile these into a video. I hope to get that up over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Happy New Year everyone. Well it has quite a few months since I last posted or even worked on the layout. After some prolonged health ...