Saturday, November 21, 2020

Revised Lower DeckTrack Plan

 


I took a vacation day on my birthday last month. I took the day and went over to Metaline Falls and Ione to see what was left of the Milwaukee Road/Pend Oreille Valley Railroad short line. As a result I made some changes to my HO scale version of those areas. The main change was removing the POVA shops at Usk as these are interesting but to late for my era of interest. I got to see the foundation of the old engine house at Metaline Falls and added that. A few other things were rearranged in order to fit that change the track plan to a more closely math what was the arrangement of the prototype yard. Still not 100% accurate but it what I can fit in. I hope to post the upper deck track plan soon.

1 comment:

      Happy New Year everyone. Well it has quite a few months since I last posted or even worked on the layout. After some prolonged health ...