Thursday, September 17, 2020

The very first post of a brand new blog. My name is Mike and live in Colville WA. I am preparing to build an HO scale model railroad depicting Sandpoint, Idaho and Pend Oreille River Valley. That includes the Burlington Northern, Milwaukee Road, Union Pacific's Spokane International, and the Pend Oreille Valley short line. It is a little late for my early70s to early 80s time period, but a little Montana Rail Link may occasionally sneak in.

Why did I pick this area for my layout? Well the short answer is, because it is so cool. Besides I like bridges. Also, because that is where and when I grew up. So I guess I am trying to relive my childhood and teenage railfan years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Happy New Year everyone. Well it has quite a few months since I last posted or even worked on the layout. After some prolonged health ...